19 February 2010

Character

My crew and I are involved in a huge project - videotaping 37 speeches over the course of two and a half days.  Most deal with character, or motivation, or some combination of the two.  We've had Brian Billick, Tommy LaSorda, and an Army Aviator who's been on active duty for 41 years, CW5 Lance McIlheney.  Great speakers, great topics.  I find myself thinking, as I listen to these really important topics, "When can I ride"?

Craigslist sucks.  I'm selling two bikes to finance the new Rig.  So far, one call, and an email from a guy who promises to send a check when I send him my address AND my telephone number. 

I was born, but not yesterday...

The wifey may be going to home-zero this weekend to comfort an old friend (who's feeling down... wait, isn't that an Eagles song?).  May be able to get a long climb in this week if that happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home